Perimenopause & Menopause
Unlock Hormonal Balance in Perimenopause with a
Female Hormone Specialist
Hormonal changes during midlife are normal, but that doesn’t mean you need to live with the frustrating symptoms that follow hormonal shifts. Learn how to reconnect with your body and gain confidence about how to nourish your body during this next phase of life. Embrace growing young, not growing old!
This is for you if:
- You’re feeling lost and confused about how to eat and exercise
- You’re dealing with irregular periods, hot flashes, night sweats, brain fog, memory loss, sleep problems, mood changes, low libido, low energy or weight gain
- You feel like you’ve lost control of your body and no longer understand what it needs
- You’re feeling defeated and don’t know where to turn
Dietary intervention and lifestyle strategies play a crucial role in managing the symptoms that accompany perimenopause.
- Initial consultation reviewing nutritional intake, supplements, lifestyle habits, reproductive cycles, blood test results, and symptoms
- Individualized plan for the management of your specific symptoms and concerns
- Follow-up email support
Follow-up consultations are available to support you in your nutrition and lifestyle changes.