Nourish Your Fertility Journey with the Help of a Fertility Nutritionist
Making decisions about how to eat to promote fertility or a healthy pregnancy can be overwhelming. With so much information available online, it can be hard to know which advice to listen to. Plus, as women, our bodies are constantly changing, so what works for one person may not work for another.
As a fertility nutritionist and dietitian, I take an individualized approach to nutrition and lifestyle recommendations. Whether you’re trying to conceive or eating for two, I’m here to help you create a plan that is tailored to your individual needs.
This is for you if:
- You want to optimize your fertility through diet and lifestyle changes
- You want to ensure the health of your future baby
- You’re overwhelmed with all the misinformation online
- You want to improve egg and sperm quality
- You want to feel in control of your fertility
Dietary intervention and lifestyle strategies play a crucial role in helping you conceive naturally while supporting the health of your future baby.
- 90 to 105-minute initial consultation reviewing nutritional intake, supplements, lifestyle habits, blood test results, reproductive cycles, and reproductive health conditions like PCOS and endometriosis
- An individualized plan for fertility or prenatal nutrition and lifestyle
- Follow-up email support
- Nutrition and dietary analysis – with suggestions to support adequate vitamin and mineral intake
- Supplement plan
Follow-up consultations are available to support you in your nutrition and lifestyle changes throughout your fertility journey or pregnancy.
Paternal nutrition also plays an important role in a baby’s health. By addressing overall nutrition, supplements, and lifestyle habits, you can improve sperm health and motility to support healthy conception.